Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Menù riservato agli utenti registrati - Registrati  

Tutti i Forum
 Forum Mercatino Radioamatoriale
 ACCESSORI PER APPARATI RADIO
 Ricevitore CRF-160 Dual Conversion * LOOK*
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:

Tutti gli utenti possono inserire NUOVE discussioni in questo forum Solo gli Amministratori possono rispondere in questo forum
  Bookmark this Topic  
| Altri..
Autore Discussione  

IZ8CGQ

ex IK8OHF

Inserito il - 14/01/2017 : 08:44:43  Link diretto a questa discussione  Mostra Profilo  Visita l'Homepage di IZ8CGQ Invia a IZ8CGQ un Messaggio Privato
Ricevitore CRF-160 in eccellente stato

Oggetto funzionante e rivolto a collezionisti

Integro e originale nella componentistica.

Quando le cose erano fatte per durare e marketing /

obsolescenza programmata ,erano scienze consumistiche
Sconosciute.

ALL MODE Receiver piu ssb/cw fine anni 60/ inizi 70 Nuovissimo

Richiesti Eu 249.99 N.T.

Immagine:

144,19 KB

Immagine:

162,2 KB

Immagine:

151,57 KB

Immagine:

140,6 KB

Immagine:

133,01 KB

Immagine:

124,81 KB

Immagine:

223,04 KB
Sony CRF-160 is a portable double conversion receiver, it's with 34 x 27,5 x 14,4 cm and 7 kg quite a large and heavy set. It can be powered from 110 or 220 Volts mains or even six big UM-1 / mono cell batteries.
The frontpanel of the Sony CRF-160 is divided in three parts: in the top area the speaker grill, in the middle area the tuning dials and the tuning knobs and in the bottom area all other controls.
In the left lower corner, You find the main switch next to the headphones jack, followed by the combined R.F. gain and BFO / SSB Mode control, the volume and the tone control and the switch for the two AM bandwidths. The pushbuttons for the different bands remember the pushbuttons found on domestic radios in the fifties and sixties. The button SW2-SW10 activates the turret tuner with the spread shortwave broadcast bands.
In the middle frontpanel section, You find in the left upper area the pilot light for mains operation and a small control to adjust the dial pointer line for correct reading according to the signals from the crystal calibrator. Below thr signal strength meter, You find the switch for the dial illumination and the AFC active in FM mode.
In the top part of the frequency dial window, You find the bandspread dial window for the bandspread dials of the shortwave turret tuner. Within the 600 kHz bands, tuning is linear; so with correct use of the crystal calibrator to set the dial pointer, You can realize a frequency accuracy of less then 25 kHz, but the displsy resolution is not good enough to determine the correct frequency of two or three statios with 5 kHz channel spacing. Below the bandspread dials, You find the conventional frequency dials for the tropical bands range, for medium- and longwaves.
The upper tuning knob is used to tune the set in the AM ranges, the bottom one is the FM tuning knob. The band selector for the shortwave broadcast bands is located at the right small face of the receiver; similar as in the older Grundig Satellit receivers, a little effort is necessary.
The operation of the CRF-160 is uncomplicated: Switch the main power on, press the pushbutton SW2 - SW10 to select the turret tuner with the spread shortwave bradcast bands, and turn the band selector until the desired band segment will appear in the bandspread dial window, adjust the volume - that's it. When I tried my set the first time, I could hear RN Bata and R. Burkina and I did to power up my big Telefunken receiver to verify that I was tuned to the 60 m band signals and not to some image signals from 49 meters

Modificato da - IZ8CGQ in Data 15/07/2017 07:53:27

Regione Campania  ~ Prov.: Napoli  ~ Città: Napoli  ~  Messaggi: 2512  ~  Membro dal: 26/02/2007  ~  Ultima visita: Ieri
  Discussione  
  Bookmark this Topic  
| Altri..

Vai a:

Arifidenza.it | Attività  - ARI Fidenza | Home La Sezione - ARI Fidenza
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,09 secondi.